Friday, October 12, 2007

Whether Or Not iTunes

I've been paying a lot of attention to other podcasters out there who've just come back from this year's New Media and Podcasting Expo. One thing I've taken away from this in regads to my own show is: "How are people able to get your content?"

I suspect that because my shows are hosted on Talkshoe that if a person does not have iTunes or Quicktime they won't be able to listen to the podcast, and, well that bothers me. While you can get my show through iTunes you can get it by subscribing through RSS too. Just click on the little orange square icon in the address window to subscribe.
If that isn't possible you can listen to the show through the Blubrry player at Blubrry.com or through the Talkshoe website.

Next month I will be making all of my previous shows available on the Talkshoe player and I will have them all available on the blog. So if you don't have iTunes or Quicktime but you want to check the show out, you can listen to them or download them through the Talkshoe player. Look for that in the next couple of weeks!

0 comments: